Since October 2022 it is a legal requirement for any new employee to have a legal right to work in the UK. This presented a logistical challenge for both recruiters and employers on how to efficiently manage the process of gathering the mandatory documentation and managing the process.
Nodex, a leader in innovative recruitment solutions, is excited to announce the launch of its state-of-the-art Candidate Onboarding System, designed to transform the way recruitment agencies handle the intake and processing of new candidates including a state of the art Right to work management system.
Candidate Onboarding and Right to work management by Nodex is a ground-breaking platform that empowers recruitment agencies to streamline their workflows, reducing the time spent on administrative tasks and allowing them to focus on what they do best: finding the perfect match for their clients and candidates.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Centralized Hub: The platform serves as a centralized hub, enabling agencies to request and receive candidate information and documents in an organised and efficient manner. This includes licenses, certificates, and other vital documents that go beyond the traditional 'register with resume' approach.
- Time and Cost Efficiency: Candidate Onboarding significantly cuts down the time spent on sifting through emails and printed documents, allowing consultants to dedicate more time to client and candidate relationships.
- Branded App: The service includes the creation of a branded app, tailored to your agency's logo and colour scheme. Traditionally such an app would typically require significant financial investment and maintenance resources, however, Nodex provides this as a cost-effective monthly service, making advanced tools accessible to agencies of all sizes.
- Seamless Integration: The platform interfaces directly with your recruitment website or, for those without a website, through a portal set up on a subdomain. This ensures compatibility with any website, even if your vendor does not have the ability to offer the required services or APIs.
- eSignatures: You can request eSignatures as proof of acceptance at the click of a button.
- Optional CRM Integration: For those utilising the Nodex recruitment CRM, our platform offers a seamless integration, compiling all onboarding information directly into the candidate’s record for easy access, review and management.
- Automation: The service is fully automated for collection, gathering and reminding candidates for task completion.
- Customisation: Onboarding tasks are fully customisable to your needs whether that’s uploading or downloading documents, eSignatures, questionnaires more Nodex have you covered.
What does this mean for your recruitment agency?
- Time savings – save countless hours/days of manual administration per month
- Cost savings – there is no charge per Right to Work check
- Centralised hub – all of your onboarding is in one location… no more emails, third party forms or multiple services for the same job
- Compliance – comply with new legislation easily fuss free
- Extra services – the platform gives you the ability to offer onboarding and Right to Work management on to your clients which will both cement your business relationship and put you a cut above the rest.
For more information or to arrange a demo of the platform you can visit their website at https://www.nodex.co.uk/services/candidate-onboarding