Developers at the global job aggregator, have created and successfully tested their web push notification software, which is now already available and live on several UK and US jobsites.
Allthetopbananas have made it simple to integrate and here’s how it works:
- Install a couple of lines of code to your website.
- When a user visits your website and lands on a search results page then Pushajob asks them if they want to receive job notifications.
- Once a user has opted-in the software will automatically send them job alerts matched to their previous job search.
- For high volume traffic sites there is even a free revenue enhancing affiliate service powered by ATTB.
Commercial director at Allthetopbananas.com Cris Bradshaw said: “When you’ve spent blood sweat tears and probably a good chunk of budget driving visitors to your site, you want them to take positive action. Pushajob massively increases this opportunity and allows sites to re-engage with jobseekers whether they’ve registered with them or not”.
The results so far are very impressive. Through extensive testing on ATTB’s job board JobFlury.com, Best Jobs Online, Just Jobs, and AllTheTopBananas.com between 23% and 35% of users click to allow push alerts.
Clients can get on board the service from as little as £250 a month (pricing is based on number of subscribed users) which also comes with an awesome set of reports including:
- Number of times the sign-up notification is shown to a user
- Number of sign-ups
- Number of alerts sent
- Number of alerts clicked on
- Number of unsubscribes
Cris added: “We’ve been working on this for a while, so it’s fantastic to launch Pushajob globally. It’s already proven to drive up engagement, which is key to any website strategy, so this a great tool when it comes to gaining competitor advantage and improved conversions”.
To find out more or to discuss your requirements click here — www.pushajob.com