From speed of hire to diversity metrics, your ATS reports provide essential insights into your recruitment process.
But what if you’re new to recruitment data? Or your reporting skills are a little, shall we say, rusty?
In a brand new guide, Hireserve are taking us back to basics.
Your Guide to ATS Reports: The basics
Designed to be simple and practical, this new guide is your companion to recruitment data.
Readers are guided through a number of standard reports, and introduced to the basic principles of quality reporting.
The guide is also dotted with handy hints and links to further reading.
Get your guide now: ATS Reports Guide
The guide includes:
Why is recruitment data so important?
Now, there’s a whole page dedicated to this in the guide! Here are just some of the benefits of accurate and accessible ATS reports…
So, if you haven’t explored your ATS reporting suite yet, or are unsure where to start, now’s the time to jump in.
- How to use key standard reports
- How to get more from your Source and Diversity reporting
- How to use recruitment analytics to improve your processes
- How to track your recruitment costs
- You can better focus spend and resources on certain sources, activities or processes.
- ATS reports will help you to identify areas where you can make improvements.
- Data can enable you to reduce inefficiencies or delays in your process.
- You can measure performance of sources and agencies.
- You’ll have a clear audit history of user activity, comments, processes and decisions.
Download your guide today! ATS Reports: The basics
Hireserve ATS is a stand-alone Applicant Tracking System, designed to meet the needs of busy in-house recruitment teams.
From job creation and candidate shortlisting, to interview scheduling and pre-employment checks, Hireserve ATS is trusted by in-house recruiters across the globe to automate, streamline and strengthen their hiring processes.
Established in 1997, our reputation has been built on a forward-thinking approach to software development. This approach, underpinned by award-winning customer service, is why organisations put such trust in Hireserve.