TargetMyResume.com is a powerful resume tool that merges key job skills from job postings directly into candidates’ resume. The company uses sophisticated algorithms to merge a candidate’s resume and the job description into one. Their mission is to provide an online resume tool that increases candidates’ ability to get the job they want and increase their opportunities.
They chose RChilli’s resume parser to extract and match keywords and include the same in a resume to increase its value.
What Were the Key Challenges?
- The main challenge of the company was to meet the requirements of candidates and increase the value of their resumes.
- Another challenge was extracting relevant skills from matching job titles that would help a candidate enhance his/her resume.
- As they received resumes in all formats, matching and extracting keywords was difficult.
- They were looking for a solution that would help them serve their mission statement and could implement easily.
How RChilli Helped
- With our resume parser, parsing of resumes of any document format is possible. This includes doc, docx, pdf, html, rtf, etc.
- Our rich taxonomy provides them job-related skills which are included in candidate’s resumes. The skills which match against the job targeted by the candidates make their resumes capable enough to pass through any ATS.
- These job skills are linked with O*NET® Occupational Database.
- With the extraction of resume data into more than 100 data fields, the company can easily focus on candidate’s skills without having to read the entire resume.
What’s the Outcome?
- With our resume parser, the company can see a visible increase in the value of resumes.
- The result is an improved resume which identifies keywords required to pass through an applicant tracking system.
- RChilli helps the company in achieving their main goal i.e to create a targeted resume.