Representatives from Invesco, Fidelity International and M&G will talk about their organisations and how they support disabled employees. Candidates are invited to explore the roles available within these organisations.
This exclusive event held 16.11.23, from 12.30pm until 1.50pm will see the panellists myth bust your impressions of the financial sector, reveal more about core roles in HR, marketing and sales, tech, insurance security and many more. There will also be a panel discussion with financial sector representatives who will share their inclusive recruitment practices followed by breakout sessions offering candidates the opportunity to find out how they can thrive within the finance sector.
Evenbreak’s The Meet The Sector Financial Sector panellist include:
- Andrea Hammond (EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager)
- Laura Ladd (Legal and Company Secretarial Admin Assistant)
- Yvette De Souza - Early Careers Global Senior Programme Manager
- Stephanie Marshall - EMEA Head of Talent Acquisition
- Mark McLane – Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- Emily Northcott – Asset Management Recruiter
- Suzie Threlfall – Asset Management Recruiter
- Sasha Riar – Apprenticeship Manager
Candidates are invited to join Evenbreak and find out how their skills can support the organisations that help to create, grow and the UK’s financial services industry.Registration is free to Meet the Sector and could find the perfect new role that suits the talents of candidates. Register your place here.
Find out more about Evenbreak here