Jobvite (www.jobvite.com), the comprehensive recruiting solution for the world’s fastest-growing companies, today announced the appointment of five new executives and shared key indicators of business momentum. Quarter-over-quarter bookings are up 45 percent in 2015, and in the past year, mid-market and enterprise sales are up 135 percent. In addition, Jobvite’s positive Net Promoter Score (NPS) — a standard measure of customer satisfaction — is up 122 percent and continues to grow while customer satisfaction surveys with perfect scores are up over 30 percent since last year. There are now over 43 million people in Jobvite’s job seeker database with over 11 million job applications submitted in 2014 alone. Over the last quarter, Jobvite has added hundreds of new customers including Freedom Financial network, Lifenet Health, Bankrate, and Gamesys in the UK, where Jobvite just opened a London office.
This year, Jobvite has named Rachel Bitte as Chief People Officer, Bill Loller as Chief Product Officer, Robert Tsao as Vice President of Strategic Operations, Matt Singer as Vice President of Marketing, and Matt McLaughlin as Vice President of Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales.
“It’s an incredibly exciting time to be at Jobvite right now. The strength of the business — and the momentum we’re seeing in the market — is putting us on a steep upward trajectory,” said Jobvite CEO, Dan Finnigan. “Matt, Rachel, Bill, Robert, and Matt bring an extensive amount of experience and the necessary leadership skills to help guide the business to the next stage of our growth, nationally and internationally. We’re excited to have them on the team.”
NEW JOBVITE EXECUTIVES
- Rachel Bitte joins Jobvite as Chief People Officer. Previously, she led Global HR at Mindjet and worked at Intuit for over a decade in various capacities, overseeing talent acquisition, HR management and process excellence.
- Bill Loller will lead the product division as the new Chief Product Officer, coming from IBM where he was Vice President of Product Management for Mobile in Commerce Customer Analytics. Bill has over 15 years of experience in the field.
- Robert Tsao joins Jobvite as the new Vice President of Strategic Operations. He brings 20 years of technology expertise as an entrepreneur, strategy executive, and venture capitalist, to his role. Robert co-founded AirSurf Wireless and UpMo, and was previously Senior Director of Corporate Strategy at Taleo.
- Matt Singer is Jobvite’s new Vice President of Marketing and has over 15 years of marketing and sales experience. Most recently, he was Director of Marketing at SuccessFactors, focused on demand generation and marketing operations. He’s held other marketing and sales management positions with HumanConcepts (Saba), Jabra and Cantor FItzgerald.
- Matt McLaughlin comes to Jobvite as Vice President of Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales to oversee international enterprise sales. Matt has a track record of leading enterprise and global sales in technology at Actiance, StrongView, Azul System, and BEA Systems.