With GDPR now high on your business agenda, our GDPR and Data Protection Compliance seminar – ‘what recruitment agencies really need to know’ on the 10th and 12th October will be essential. The seminar is for anyone needing to know how the new data protection rules will work for their recruitment business, and is especially recommended for those involved in compliance and HR in the context of recruitment and staff hire operations (both internal and external).
Focussing on day-to-day practicalities, key elements covered include:
- Understanding the thinking and the new criteria
- Understanding the requirements, including technology implications
- Recognising resources required and relevant stages for internal and contracted staff
- How to deal with historical data
- The rights that arise
- Minimising risk and applicable penalties.
Limited places – book now
The cost to attend is £399 + VAT, with discounts for ARC members. This includes all refreshments, and a buffet lunch.
Just call us on 01273 236 236 and we'd be happy to take your booking.