WaveTrackR’s much-anticipated Annual Report, forged from data taken from its in-built, real-time analytics, has been published and is now available. We have analysed recruitment data from our multi-posting job distribution software and compiled them into an easy-to-read report that uncovers industry trends and factors influencing jobs posted and applications received from candidates. We also take a general look at the state of the recruitment industry in 2019 and what might be in store for 2020.
Industry insights to help attract talent
Taking the trends revealed by WaveTrackR’s Annual Report into consideration can help recruiters form their recruitment strategies. Noting patterns in behaviour can be of tremendous value to recruiters when scheduling job posts and effectively managing budgets in order to attract the right talent and see the greatest ROI. Tailoring adverts in terms of content and length, plus knowing where and when to post them, should be an essential part of every recruiter’s talent acquisition strategy.
Key findings of the report
- Candidates most actively search for jobs in the first quarter of the year.
- The preferred average length for job adverts is 200-300 words.
- Candidates most often apply for jobs at the beginning of the week.
- Flexible working terms made it into our list of top 60 keywords entered by candidates when searching for jobs.
- Job boards still account for the vast majority of posted jobs at 83%.
- The IT & Internet sector posted the highest number of jobs and Transport & Logistics received the greatest volume of applications.
What is WaveTrackR?
WaveTrackR is a job board management and distribution tool that allows recruiters to get the most from their media choices. The multi-posting and analytics software makes posting on several different boards quick and easy and also provides users with detailed analytics to ensure they stay in complete control of their media. By collecting application and hire data, WaveTrackR allows recruiters to compare ROI and view recommendations on where and when is the best time to post.