Highlights from the Stock Exchange announcement included:
- GatedTalent signs more than 200 Executive Search firms since launch, overtaking closest established competitor in just 9 months
- Executives from 90 countries have created profiles on the platform with the United States as the fastest growing market.
- Membership growth accelerating, with June 2018 expected to be the best month to date.
- Highly senior-level talent pool – CEO is most common member job title.
- GatedTalent integration leads to Dillistone Systems reporting FileFinder orders “well ahead” of the same period in 2017
- Additional platform functionality expected to be delivered over Summer
Jason Starr, CEO of Dillistone Group Plc commented: “GatedTalent has proven to be transformational for both us and its users. It’s the platform that allows our Executive Recruiter clients to find and engage with senior-level executives in a manner that lets the executive maintain their privacy. It allows an executive to be found by recruiters in a manner that will not be seen by colleagues, shareholders, employees or the boss (for those Executives who actually created a profile). One of our clients described it as ‘A private LinkedIn’ and I think that’s a great description.
“While the GDPR implementation deadline of May 25th fired the starting pistol for our service, we are delighted to report that our platform membership is accelerating – ensuring that our clients have access to an expanding and truly global pool of executives – many of whom simply cannot be found anywhere else.”